Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
Law Council of Australia


How do I find a lawyer?

The Website of your local Law Society or Bar Association can help you find a lawyer in your area.

If you are looking for a Family Lawyer, please follow the link to Law Council Family Law Section found below.

You may also be able to receive legal advice through a Legal Aid Commission or Community Legal Centre. A link to a list of these organisations can be found below.

Law Societies and Bar Associations

Legal Information for the Community

(including Community Legal Centres)



Most recent items

Trending Items